Mens Eddie 40s Style Jeans in Charcoal
Channel your inner Drape in these stylish mens turn-ups by Collectif London.
- Authentic high-waisted 1940's fit jeans
- Inspired by late 40's workwear
- Longer length jean, perfect for creating a wider turn-up or altering to your length
- Larger belt loops
- Red pocket lining
- Cinch back style
- Coin pockets
- Bronze stitching with Collectif's signature atomic star stitching on the back pockets
- Buttons for attaching braces
- Comes with free red cotton bandana scarf (approx 21.5"" x 21.5"")
Approximate Total Length (Size 32): 46 inches / 115.5 cm
Inside leg before fold : 36 inches /92 cm .
Inside leg after fold : 34 inches /87 cm .
Fit advice: This style is a high waisted vintage cut so the fit is a little smaller to wear higher on the waist. If you are in between sizes, you may prefer to size up
Fabric: Main 73% Cotton 27% Polyester .
Washing Advice: Machine wash at 30degrees turned inside out
Please Refer to Size Chart Prior to Purchase!
As availability of stock is beyond our control, stock is sometimes limited. If in the unlikely event, the product you ordered is unavailable, we will get in touch with you ASAP to rectify the issue.
Please note; Delivery times may vary slightly on this product. When you place your order, your item will be shipped directly from "Collectif London" in the United Kingdom, straight to Rockabilly Australia HQ for quality checks & packaging. Once its packed and ready to go, we will send your order straight to your nominated postal address!